Report on activities Catholic Sabha Mangalore Pradesh Surathkal Unit During
Oct 2016 to March 2017
- Financial support of Rs.20500/- given to Mr.Francis D’Souza of St.Antony Ward, Surathkal Parish to meet his medical ( kidney dialysis) expenses.
- Financial aid of Rs.20,000/- given to Mrs.Jyothi Rodrigues of Mukka Parish towards the medical ( cancer ) expenses.
- A training session by Mr.Walter Monis and Mr.Harry Pais was conducted in the month of November , 2016 for the benefit of Catholic Sabha members of Surathkal Unit and others.
- It was celebrated in December 2016 and 85 kids and their parents were presented with a gift. Lucky kid competition was conducted and prizes were distributed.
- Catholic Sabha members of Surathkal Unit visited Ashram at “Olavina Halli Ashram” Kinya , Talapady , Mangalore and donated Rs.17,000/- rice, coconut and other items. An entertainment programme was organized for the inmates. 25 members of Catholic Sabha were present on that day.
- Office bearers meet conducted by Central Committee at Bajjodi, Mangalore on 25 th & 26 th March 2017 was attended by 6 office bearers of our unit.